Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place an order?
- How do I place an order for a bed from storage?
- Will I receive an email confirmation after each order?
- Can I specify an earlier or future delivery date and time?
- How do I cancel a rental order?
- How do I see what is currently on rent at my account? Can I download my order history?
- What should I do if it is past my delivery time and I have not heard from the technician?
- How do I update patient information after the order is placed?
How do I change my password?
What are the password length and format requirements?
Will my password ever expire?
How can I change my email address?
How do I change between ship-to accounts?
How does a user get associated with ship-to accounts?
A Hillrom admin associates a user with a ship-to account based on the user registration information. If additional ship-to account(s) are required, contact customer service to have them setup.
Alternatively, a Facility Admin can be setup to manage users and associated ship-to accounts. The Hillrom Help Desk is always available to help your Administrator with any questions.
How does the site know what products can be rented for each of my ship-to accounts?
How do I add items to my favorites list?
- Once a product is identified click "Add to List"
- A pop-up window will either allow you to choose the name of a new list or select from an existing list.
- From the user icon on the top right of the page, you can navigate to your "Favorites lists".
- The list shown will be the default list. You can toggle to different lists using the drop down. You can also rename a list by clicking the rename button. You also have the option to delete all lists that are not a default list.
- On desktop view, rearrange the order of the items on the list by selecting the paper icon on the right to drag items to a different location on the list.
How do I request a removal of a product?
What do I do if the patient was removed from product on a previous day?
How do I request a repair for a rental product?
Where do I see preventative maintenance information?
How do I access a copy of the service request form?
Can I download a copy of my invoice?
Can I pay my invoice online?
How do I place an order?
- Once a product is identified, click ADD TO CART. Reminder: a cart is unique to a single patient and a single ship-to location. If the ship-to is changed, all items in the cart will be removed.
- Fill in patient information in the pop-up window before proceeding to the cart or continuing to browse (Items with asterisks are required).
- Once in the cart, choose delivery method for each line item in the cart, either; "Hillrom will deliver" or "I will pull from storage myself".
- If you choose, "Hillrom will deliver:"
- Choose the desired Delivery Date and Time below patient information. Your delivery date and time will default to the earliest available, you may set a later date and time if necessary.
- If desired, you can also select to receive ETA updates via phone call or text message to the phone number you specify.
- If you choose, "I will pull from storage myself:"
- A pop-up will open with the available serial numbers in your storage inventory.
- You can select from the available list or type in an alternate serial number. A billing start date must also be selected.
- If you choose, "Hillrom will deliver:"
- Once all required sections are complete, click PROCEED TO ORDER REVIEW to see a summary of the order. Review all components, check the terms and conditions box at the bottom of the page and then click COMPLETE ORDER to submit the order.
- You will get an order confirmation email once the order is submitted.
How do I place an order for a bed from storage?
Will I receive an email confirmation after each order?
Can I specify an earlier or future delivery date and time?
Yes, using the same steps outlined under “How do I place an order?” choose “Hillrom will Deliver.” The delivery date and time listed below patient information is defaulted to the earliest available time for delivery, so, an earlier delivery time cannot be requested.
If a future date is desired select the “Select Future Delivery” radio button. A pop-up window will give you the option to select future delivery date and times.