Connecting care teams today for a more insightful tomorrow. Join us in this next step forward.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place an order?
- How do I place an order for a bed from storage?
- Will I receive an email confirmation after each order?
- Can I specify an earlier or future delivery date and time?
- How do I cancel a rental order?
- How do I see what is currently on rent at my account? Can I download my order history?
- What should I do if it is past my delivery time and I have not heard from the technician?
- How do I update patient information after the order is placed?
How do I change my password?
Navigate to the top right of the home screen and click on SIGN IN. Click the FORGOT PASSWORD link under the sign in section and enter your sign in email address. Once your email is validated in the system an email will be sent which will provide the instructions on how to reset the password. Alternatively, once signed in you may reset your password from the MY PROFILE section under user drop down on the top right of the screen.
What are the password length and format requirements?
Password requirement is a minimum of 8 characters which includes 3 special character types, numbers, uppercase alpha, lowercase alpha or special characters.
Will my password ever expire?
Yes, your password will expire and need to be reset every 90 days. Your new password must be different than your last 5 passwords.
How can I change my email address?
Once signed in you may update your email address from the MY PROFILE section under user drop down on the top right of the screen. Note that updating your email address does not change your login email address but will change where email confirmations are sent.
How do I change between ship-to accounts?
From the website header you can click on the delivery truck icon or ship-to account name. The navigation will expand to display a list off all ship-to accounts associated with your UserID. Click view all if you have more than 3 accounts assigned. Clicking on any account will change your ship-to account for your current session. Note that when switching accounts, any items in your cart will be removed.
How does a user get associated with ship-to accounts?
A Hillrom admin associates a user with a ship-to account based on the user registration information. If additional ship-to account(s) are required, contact customer service to have them setup.
Alternatively, a Facility Admin can be setup to manage users and associated ship-to accounts. The Hillrom Help Desk is always available to help your Administrator with any questions.
How does the site know what products can be rented for each of my ship-to accounts?
The list of rentable items is based on your agreement. If you have questions, contact your local sales representative.
How do I add items to my favorites list?
You may create and manage as many favorites lists as you would like, but only one can be set as your default.
- Once a product is identified click "Add to List"
- A pop-up window will either allow you to choose the name of a new list or select from an existing list.
- From the user icon on the top right of the page, you can navigate to your "Favorites lists".
- The list shown will be the default list. You can toggle to different lists using the drop down. You can also rename a list by clicking the rename button. You also have the option to delete all lists that are not a default list.
- On desktop view, rearrange the order of the items on the list by selecting the paper icon on the right to drag items to a different location on the list.
How do I request a removal of a product?
Once signed in as a registered user, click on the header labelled SERVICES. This will show all open orders for the ship-to account you are signed into. Search for the product you would like to remove either by Patient Name, Serial Number or date range. Break up this long sentence into two: Find the patient using the product you want removed and select Removal. Then click SELECT for all products associated with that patient. Click continue and on the pop-up window confirm the location information for the product, add alternative contact information if desired and click SUBMIT REMOVAL REQUEST. This will generate an email confirmation.
What do I do if the patient was removed from product on a previous day?
During the request for a removal, you can enter a patient off date that is up to 1 business day earlier than the current date to accommodate weekend and holiday discharges.
How do I request a repair for a rental product?
Once signed in as a registered user, click on the header labelled SERVICES. This will show all open orders for the ship-to account you are signed into. Search for the product you would like to book a service request for either by patient name, serial number or date range. Find the patient using the product and select "Repair" or the desired service request from the options above. Then a SELECT button will appear for applicable products for the given service request. Choose the products you want the service performed for and click CONTINUE. On the pop-up window, confirm the location information for the product and enter any additional details specific to this service request; add alternate contact information if desired and click SUBMIT. This will generate an email confirmation.
Where do I see preventative maintenance information?
Click ORDERS from the website header and choose ORDER HISTORY history from the drop down. From ORDER HISTORY, you will see all open and closed work orders for 6 months for the ship-to account you are currently signed into. Find the order you would like to cancel and then click SHOW MORE. Under each product you can see date of last and next PM Date.
How do I access a copy of the service request form?
Please call customer service at (800) 638-2546 to request this form.
Can I download a copy of my invoice?
Once signed in as a registered user, click on the header labeled ORDERS from the website header and choose INVOICES from the drop down. You will see all open invoices from the last 6 months for the ship-to account you are signed into. Find the order you would like to see the invoice for and click the icon on the left to open the PDF. You can then choose to save or print the invoice.
Can I pay my invoice online?
Online invoice payment is not currently available on this website. However, you can retrieve the invoice online that will provide the assigned collector and their contact number. If desired invoice is not available online yet you can call 812-934-7650 to discuss payment of invoices.
How do I place an order?
- Once a product is identified, click ADD TO CART. Reminder: a cart is unique to a single patient and a single ship-to location. If the ship-to is changed, all items in the cart will be removed.
- Fill in patient information in the pop-up window before proceeding to the cart or continuing to browse (Items with asterisks are required).
- Once in the cart, choose delivery method for each line item in the cart, either; "Hillrom will deliver" or "I will pull from storage myself".
- If you choose, "Hillrom will deliver:"
- Choose the desired Delivery Date and Time below patient information. Your delivery date and time will default to the earliest available, you may set a later date and time if necessary.
- If desired, you can also select to receive ETA updates via phone call or text message to the phone number you specify.
- If you choose, "I will pull from storage myself:"
- A pop-up will open with the available serial numbers in your storage inventory.
- You can select from the available list or type in an alternate serial number. A billing start date must also be selected.
- If you choose, "Hillrom will deliver:"
- Once all required sections are complete, click PROCEED TO ORDER REVIEW to see a summary of the order. Review all components, check the terms and conditions box at the bottom of the page and then click COMPLETE ORDER to submit the order.
- You will get an order confirmation email once the order is submitted.
How do I place an order for a bed from storage?
Using the same steps outlined under "How do I place an order?" choose "I will pull from storage myself" option for the product you would like to place from storage. A pop-up window will appear that will present options of serial numbers available in your storage inventory and give you a space to enter an alternate serial number if the product you want to place isn’t listed. For beds, serial numbers are usually located on the frame. Air control blower serial numbers are typically on the back or side. Mattress serial numbers are normally on a tag near the front end.
Will I receive an email confirmation after each order?
Yes, you will receive an order confirmation email including your rental order number.
Can I specify an earlier or future delivery date and time?
Yes, using the same steps outlined under “How do I place an order?” choose “Hillrom will Deliver.” The delivery date and time listed below patient information is defaulted to the earliest available time for delivery, so, an earlier delivery time cannot be requested.
If a future date is desired select the “Select Future Delivery” radio button. A pop-up window will give you the option to select future delivery date and times.
How do I cancel a rental order?
Click ORDERS from the website header and choose order history from the drop down. From ORDER HISTORY, you will see all open and closed work orders for 6 months for the ship-to account you are currently signed into. Find the order you would like to cancel and then click SHOW MORE. For products still pending delivery you will see a CANCEL ORDER button.
How do I see what is currently on rent at my account? Can I download my order history?
Click ORDERS from the website header and choose ORDER HISTORY from the drop down. From ORDER HISTORY, you will see all open and closed work orders for 6 months for the ship-to account you are currently signed into. In the top right of the Order History view select EXPORT to download a CSV file.
What should I do if it is past my delivery time and I have not heard from the technician?
Please call customer service at (800) 638-2546 to have a message sent to the technician.
How do I update patient information after the order is placed?
Please call customer service at (800) 638-2546 to make the update.